As Cybersecurity Awareness Month comes to an end and the spooky season of Halloween is upon us, no one wants to live through a cybersecurity horror story. There are some simple precautions every business and household can participate in to help keep their data and information safe. We have outlined a few below with a downloadable PDF to share with your friends, families, and colleagues. Stay safe out there, and for more information and other updates regarding cybersecurity and privacy, subscribe to Bradley’s Online and On Point blog.
- Use strong passwords for everything
- Update software on your devices
- Use multi-factor authentication for logins
- Keep learning about common cyber threats
- Look out for phishing attempts