As technology and business rapidly evolve, state and federal government agencies are continually introducing new data privacy regulations that businesses need to be aware of. To address this ever-changing landscape, we are pleased to introduce our new blog—Online & On Point—to provide commentary, updates, and insight on the developments that could have an impact on businesses as they seek to remain in compliance with privacy laws, serve their customers, and to mitigate risk. Our goal is to make Online & On Point a valuable resource for our clients and businesses affected by data privacy regulations across industries.
Bradley’s Cybersecurity and Privacy team includes 40+ cross-disciplinary attorneys with deep experience in the fields of cybersecurity, data security, privacy, and emerging technologies. Our team will analyze important cases, regulations and developments, will assess their importance, and will work to provide information relevant to you. You can expect to hear from us at least twice a month on topics such as:
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the California Privacy Rights and Enforcement Act (CPRA), and other states’ efforts to enact similar regulations
- Federal privacy regulations
- International privacy laws including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- ADA website compliance
- Privacy due diligence in M&A and vendor onboarding
- Educational privacy obligations and best practices
- Children’s privacy
- Health technology and privacy
- Data breach and incident response
- Privacy litigation
You are invited to review Online & On Point to read about significant regulatory developments and other topics related to cybersecurity and data protection. To make sure you don’t miss updates, subscribe to receive our posts via email.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Online & On Point, please contact us.
Elizabeth Boone, Daniel Paulson, Erin Illman and Amy Leopard, Editors